Know your RIGHTS. Discuss your OPTIONS. Call us TODAY.
- What personally identifiable info is gathered about you on this web site, how the information is used along with any parties with whom it could be shared.
- What options are available regarding your choice in how your data is shared.
- What security procedures are currently in place for protecting your date, stopping and preventing misuse of personally identifiable information from this website.
- What you can do to correct inaccuracies in your information obtained about you on this website.
Information Use, Collection, and Sharing
Bright Law Firm is the sole owner of information collected on this web site. No others have access to your information, nor can they collect your information which you voluntarily provide us through email along with any other way that we obtain it through direct contact with you. We do not sell nor do we rent this information about you to anyone.
Your Control and Access
You can do the following at any time to stop communication and collection of your data. You may do this at any time through communicated with us over phone, email, via the postal address or through contact forms on our website:
- Review what data which we have obtained regarding you, if any.
- Correct or change any data which we have collected about you.
- Request that we delete data which we have obtained about you.
- Express any of your concerns regarding our practices and use of your personally identifiable data.
Our security precautions are strict and very important in protecting your information. If you submit information on our website, we protect this information both offline and online. This does not mean that we welcome your submission of sensitive confidential information, but rather that you should seek to discuss and submit this information in person at our office once we have opened a client-attorney relationship.
Wherever sensitive information like credit card details have been submitted, this information is encrypted and only transmitted securely. This can be verified by watching for the closed lock at the base of your browser while performing any transaction or seeking to make sure you see the “https” at the front of the web address when transacting any financial data on our website.
Our website uses internet “cookies” as are common on most websites across the internet. These include pieces and bits of data which are kept on your computer to assist us in improving your experience, access, and user friendliness on our web site as well as to identify any repeat visitors who come to our website. Usage of web cookies is not linked to personally identifiable information about you on our web site.
We share demographic information in aggregate with our close partners in order to provide a better experience. This is not personally identifiable information which could identify any person individually.
Our web site may have links to sites that are not controlled by us and we maintain no responsibility for any content nor for the privacy practices that are maintained at any other sites that are not under our control. We encourage visitors to carefully review any other sites’ privacy policies when leaving our web site.